CONTACT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
This campaign is a CALL TO ACTION to the US Government to hold congressional hearings. We urge you to send a letter to your 2 US Senators, 1 Representative in Congress, plus President Barack Obama!
Don't bother to send an email - they are deleted by staffers - send a fax, or better yet, send a printed letter by snail mail. You can call the US Capital Operator at 202-224-3121 to find out their fax numbers (or go to one of the web sites below to get fax numbers and addresses).
To find your 2 Senators:
President Barack Obama:
WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
Download a Shorter MS Word Version Version Here
I am asking for your investigation and support regarding the following documented evidence and witness testimonies. You may be aware of the Disclosure Project (www.disclosureproject.org). The carefully researched facts, including government witnesses, documents, and video which I will gladly provide you upon your request, present irrefutable evidence that these extraterrestrial civilizations exist and are not hostile. The following witnesses have personal knowledge and documented evidence and are only a few of the hundreds who are willing to testify before Congress when subpoenaed.
• John Callahan, FAA Division Chief, tells about a Japanese 747 flight over Alaska that was followed by a UFO four times its size for 31 minutes, with full data recorded. There was visual confirmation and both air-based and ground-based radar confirmation. The FAA Administrator, Admiral Engen, held a briefing to view all the materials. The CIA representatives at the meeting swore everyone to secrecy and confiscated the evidence, not realizing that Mr. Callahan had copies of everything.
• Captain Robert Salas, USAF SAC Launch Controller, describes an incident on March 16, 1967 in which 16 nuclear missiles at two different launch facilities simultaneously became non-operational, immediately after guards saw red glowing UFOs hovering 30 feet away. The Air Force Office of Special Investigations classified the event and required him to sign a non-disclosure form.
Facts about UFOs and extraterrestrial life have been systematically withheld from the American people via a conscious program of government denial, disinformation, and ridicule. This withheld information could have a profound positive impact on the current energy crisis, healthcare, pollution, and other environmental challenges.
There is strong evidence that weapons have been deployed and have destroyed extraterrestrial spacecraft without Congressional oversight. Sgt. Clifford Stone, US Army, and Master Sergeant Dan Morris, USAF NRO Operative, have been involved in such a program and are willing to testify. Taxpayer funds amounting to billions of dollars, without legally required Congressional oversight, have been applied to Unacknowledged Special Access Projects related to UFOs. Denise McKenzie, former SAIC employee, has personal knowledge of this illegal misappropriation of funds and is willing to testify. When such evidence is revealed, and there is no response from Congress to investigate and hold hearings on these topics it is most troubling to me as your constituent and as a taxpayer. We can no longer ignore the fact that we are not alone in the universe, and we cannot allow control of that information and associated funding to continue to escape Congressional oversight.
For these reasons, I am urging you, as my elected representative, to support open Congressional hearings on the UFO subject and legislation to ban space-based weapons. Please let me know your position on this issue.
City:__________________________________ State:____________ Zip:____________
Dear (Specific Senator or Representative):
As you know, the recorded testimony of scores of military, government and other witnesses to Unidentified Flying Objects and Extraterrestrial events and projects from around the world establishes the existence of a UFO / Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth. This recorded testimony consists of dozens of first-hand, often top-secret witnesses to UFO and Extraterrestrial events, internal UFO-related government projects and covert activities, space-based weapons programs, and covert, reverse-engineered energy and propulsion system projects. The technologies that are of an Extraterrestrial origin, when publicly released within a planned transition period, will provide solutions to global environmental and security challenges.
These numerous recorded witnesses constitute only a small portion of a vast pool of identified present or former military, intelligence, corporate, aviator, flight control, law enforcement officers, scientists and other witnesses, who will come forward when subpoenaed to testify at Congressional hearings. Without a grant of immunity releasing them from their security oaths, many such unimpeachable witnesses fear to speak out.
Legislation will ban space-based weapons and will help to transform the terrestrial war industry into a world cooperative military (without space weapons), civil, and commercial space industry. This will provide unprecedented benefits and opportunities to all on Earth and in space.
Our generation of voters and leaders are responsible for this once in a lifetime decision - to ban space-based weapons so that we will be permitted to join the peaceful travelers in the universe.
Therefore, the undersigned are asking that you sponsor, enact and actively support each of the following:
- To hold open, comprehensive, secrecy-free hearings to take military/agency witness testimony on events and evidence relating to an Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth.
- To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems, relating to extraterrestrial phenomena that, when publicly released, will provide solutions to global environmental challenges. These technologies may now be sequestered behind the National Security Act.
- To enact legislation which will ban all space-based weapons, and to enact and implement international treaty and legal standards prohibiting the weaponization of space.
- To enact comprehensive legislation to research, develop and explore space peacefully and cooperatively with all cultures on Earth and in space.
SIGNED AND SUBMITTED:
City, State, Zip:__________________________________________