BACKGROUND BRIEFING POINTS
FOR CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS & LEGISLATION
- The Disclosure Project is a non-profit research effort that has, since 1993 when it began as Project Starlight, been identifying top-secret military, government and other witnesses to UFO and Extraterrestrial events.
- To date, several hundred such witnesses have been identified throughout the world and spanning every branch of the armed services, the NRO, DIA, CIA, NASA, the former USSR, and other agencies and countries. Over 100 have been videotaped, thus far; 70 have been transcribed into edited testimony. A four hour videotape summary of testimony and an over 500 page briefing document is available that contains excerpts of this historic testimony.
- The weight of this testimony, along with supporting government documents and other evidence, establishes beyond any doubt the reality of extraterrestrial life forms, UFOs, or extraterrestrial vehicles, and advanced energy and propulsion technologies resulting from the study of these vehicles.
- The testimony and evidence proves that these vehicles have been tracked on radar on many occasion, have landed and/or crashed on terra firma, and have been retrieved and studied by specialized and compartmentalized projects. Advanced technologies which have been identified from the study of these vehicles, once disclosed, will replace currently used forms of energy generation and propulsion. These technologies will enable the Earth to attain a sustainable civilization without pollution, energy shortages, or global warming. These technologies are already fully operational. They have been developed within super-secret, unacknowledged special access projects. In short, the definitive solution to the world's energy, pollution, and poverty problems exists within compartmentalized projects that need planned disclosure and relevant legislation.
- The programs controlling this issue are operating outside of legally required Congressional oversight. Even Presidents have been left out of the loop, deliberately deceived, and denied access. Therefore, urgent action is needed on the part of Congress, the White House, and other institutions to obtain the necessary oversight and control of these operations to ensure that these now-classified technologies are prepared for disclosure and the eventual near-term application for world cooperative energy generation and propulsion.
- A clear and on-going threat to the national security and world peace has arisen because of unauthorized covert actions that have led to the targeting and downing of these extraterrestrial vehicles and to related covert plans to weaponize space. Since it can be proven that we are sharing space with other civilizations, it is critical that a full disclosure of this long suppressed information take place, and that the National Missile Defense System (NMD/BMD/SDI.) be re-evaluated by policy makers in light of these revelations.
- There is no evidence that these extraterrestrial civilizations are hostile to humanity or the Earth. Rather, the testimony shows that they are very concerned about nuclear and space-based weapons systems, and human warfare. Therefore, a cooperative world policy and law must be immediately established to prohibit the targeting and striking of these vehicles.
- Urgent Congressional, White House and UN action is needed to allow any and all witnesses to testify under oath so that a full, honest and open disclosure may occur this year, 2001, including witnesses with high level security clearances.
- A US Presidential Executive Order is needed to protect these military, government, and other witnesses, and to declassify secret projects and their related technologies.
- The world community needs to research and develop diplomatic programs and protocols, laws and treaties to address this issue and to interface with these civilizations in a manner that is peaceful, non-violent and mutually beneficial.